What if I need help making changes in my home?

Individual states or local governments have resources that can help people over the age of 65 in their area. These are sometimes called Area Agencies on Aging or “AAA.” Area Agencies on Aging can connect you to people who can help in making changes to your home. You may have selected this in an earlier section

8% complete